Expert Review of DVD Burning Software
DVD Maker is the DVD burning software that help you convert all popular video formats ( AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, etc. ) to DVD and burn DVD movie played on portable and home DVD players. The best DVD Creator software should support all common video formats including AVI, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, etc, fully compatible with all DVD Burners such as Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc, support DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM supported, support burning ISO file and should have super fast burning speed.
Our review experts have tested many similar DVD Burning Software and narrow them down to the top six DVD Burning Software. It can help you decide which DVD Burning Software is the best to meet your needs. We consider a lot when reviewing the DVD Burning Software listed on this site. Below are the criteria used to evaluate DVD Burning Software:
Speed of DVD Burning - Burning DVD should happen at a reasonable quick speed. It shouldn’t take forever to burn DVD, but faster is not always better. Keep in mind that your system has a lot to do with the speed of conversion.
Quality of DVD Burning – Top DVD burning software programs burn DVDs without any quality loss, including full surround sound, menus and languages.
Easy to Use - It is true that the fewer the number of click, the easier the DVD burning software is to use. All DVD burning software should be easy to use, even for beginners.
Software Stability – DVD burning software should work without error and ought to complete each burning task without glitches. The program should also work well with other programs, such as DVD players and popular DVD burners.
Feature – The best DVD burning software offer a wide variety of features, including:
* Support all common video formats including AVI, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, etc.
* Fully compatible with all DVD Burners such as Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc.
* Support DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM supported.
* Support burning ISO file.
* Super fast burning speed. Optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64 and dual-core processor.
* Support movie cropping, allow you to crop the video file to cut the black edges off.
* Support movie trimming, you can trim your video to capture your favorite video clips.
Support - Having multiple forms of help is important. Great help and support is essential
Tips: If you want to convert DVD to video formats in the future, you can try the best Mac Video Converter software. This program is specially designed for Mac users to rip DVD disc to almost all popular video formats for better enjoyment.